Hi, I am Sascha, Software Engineer and Team Lead Sitecore / .NET Development at ecx.io an IBM Company.
You can reach me on the Sitecore Community Slack channel @sascha.heyer
- B.Sc., Computer Science, University of Applied Sciences, Kaiserslautern. 10/2008 - 09/2012 Thesis: "Conception and implementation of an isometric cross-platform tiled map engine for the Cocos2D-x framework"
- 01/2015 - Present, Team Lead, ecx.io - an IBM Company
- 01/2014 - Present, Technical Architect, ecx.io - an IBM Company
- 05/2015 - Present, Professional .NET Developer, ecx.io - an IBM Company
- 04/2013 - 05/2015, .NET Developer, ecx.io - an IBM Company
- German: native language
- English: professional proficiency
- Hebrew: learning
- 1 years experience in leading English-speaking teams
Open Source Projects
Release Architecture - open source
Project Documentation Template - open source
This markdown template can be used as a blueprint for a wide range of projects. It includes several types of project documentation areas like API and Release documentation.
Sitecore Experience Accelerator Drag&Drop Form Composer - open source
Build a better user experience for editors who building forms with Sitecore and Sitecore Experience Accelerator. This project was part of the Sitecore Hackathon 2017, 92 Teams from 26 countries being represented in this year's Hackathon.
Sitecore Helix Generator - open source
With this generator, you can generate fast and simple Sitecore Solutions, based on the Helix principles and conventions. This generator also provides several Helix Layers, is preconfigured for git and nuget and also supports unicorn.
Sitecore-Configuration-Automation-Script - open source
Powershell Script to automate the setup process of the different Sitecore server types like Content Management, Content Delivery, Processing and Reporting Server (Lucene and Solar supported).
Atlassian Tempo Rest Client - open source
more information soon
more information soon
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this blog are mine and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
I like to travel a lot, I have seen so far 36 countries and not independent areas around the world and there are lot more they are worth to travel.
- United Arab Emirates (Dubai)
- Dominican Republic
- Great Britain
- Indonesia - Java
- Indonesia - Bali
- Costa Rica
- Greece (Rhodos)
- not independent areas (Fuerteventura, La Palma, Lanzarote, Teneriffa)