Hi, I am Sascha, Software Engineer and Team Lead at ecx.io an IBM Company. Highly interested in new technologies ❤ I spend every day two hours to get into new frameworks, languages and every topic which is important as a Software Engineer.
- 10/2008 - 09/2012 - B.Sc., Computer Science, University of Applied Sciences, Kaiserslautern. Thesis: "Conception and implementation of an isometric cross-platform tiled map engine for the Cocos2D-x framework"
The Bachelor Thesis is online and a contribution to the Cocos2D-x framework community Download
- 01/2015 - Present, Team Lead, ecx.io - an IBM Company
- Leading and implementing the migration from SVN to Git on all 6 company locations.
- Implement a Release- and Deployment Management which grows with our business and development needs.
- Leading cross-functional englisch speaking teams across different locations.
- 01/2014 - Present, Technical Architect, ecx.io - an IBM Company
- 05/2015 - Present, Professional .NET Developer, ecx.io - an IBM Company
- 04/2013 - 05/2015, .NET Developer, ecx.io - an IBM Company
- 04/2012 - 09/2012, Software Developer Game Engine, Nurogames
- Bachelor Thesis
- Implementation and extension of a Cross-Plattform game engine for smartphone and tables in C++ and Java.
- Usage of the very popular Cocos2D-x Framework, Java Native Interface, OpenGL ES.
- 10/2007 - 03/2008, Software Developer, Human Solutions
- Implementation of a statistical tool in Visual Basic, to measure the accuracy of a big 3D data sets.
- Creation of 3D Content for customer training (Illustrations of the Human Body).
- Installation and Calibration of 3D- body scanner.
- German: native language
- English: professional proficiency
- Hebrew: learning
- 1-year experience in leading English-speaking teams
- 8 years experience in .NET
- Quantum computing
- Learning new technologies ❤
Open Source Projects
Project Documentation Template - open source
This markdown template can be used as a blueprint for a wide range of projects. It includes several types of project documentation areas like API and Releases documentation.
Sitecore Experience Accelerator Drag&Drop Form Composer - open source
Build a better user experience for editors who building forms with Sitecore and Sitecore Experience Accelerator. This project was part of the Sitecore Hackathon 2017, 92 Teams from 26 countries being represented in this year's Hackathon.
Sitecore Helix Generator - open source
With this generator, you can generate fast and simple Sitecore Solutions, based on the Helix principles and conventions. This generator also provides several Helix Layers, is preconfigured for git and nuget and also supports unicorn.
Sitecore-Configuration-Automation-Script - open source
Powershell Script to automate the setup process of the different Sitecore server types like Content Management, Content Delivery, Processing and Reporting Server (Lucene and Solar supported).
Atlassian Tempo Rest Client - open source
React Weak Minded - open source
Weak Minded is a simple react and node.js based To Do list, its was build to get into React and understand the main principles.
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this blog are mine and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
I like to travel a lot, I have seen so far 36 countries and not independent areas around the world and there are lot more they are worth to travel.
- United Arab Emirates (Dubai)
- Dominican Republic
- Great Britain
- Indonesia - Java
- Indonesia - Bali
- Costa Rica
- Greece (Rhodos)
- not independent areas (Fuerteventura, La Palma, Lanzarote, Teneriffa)